Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Shame

Ok so I didn’t cook anything last night. Even worse – we had fish and chips. Believe me, I can feel the shame.

There was a reason, I didn’t get home until late and there was some moderate tidying to do before my mother arrived and the Husband was crawling under the house sabotaging the Freeview – he even got up at 4am to sabotage it just a little more. That folks, is commitment.

There has been mention that my mother will be able to lift some of the pressure of the Edmonds challenge. Now firstly, shame on you, that is completely against the rules, unless you were referring to her doing the dishes which I’m all for. Secondly, the majority of the challenge is the baking and my mother is an exemplary cook but not a baker. She once called my from the UK to tell me she had made scones.

So there will probably be some baking tomorrow. Possibly. Maybe.

No comments: