So I didn’t cook last night. Or tonight. Get over it. You can be so demanding you know! I still love you though.
I may also have eaten peanut butter sandwiches for dinner. Some days I embody culinary genius.
I did, however, prepare my fruit tonight. I know how to prepare fruit now. I may have been a little enthusiastic with my raisin tossing in the sieve over the sink. I may have had to pick most of the contents of the sieve back out of the sink. Just remember if you find a piece of Kumara peel in your Christmas pudding it’s good luck, think of it as a pudding charm that won’t break your teeth.
So four Christmas puddings this weekend, I think.
I may also have eaten peanut butter sandwiches for dinner. Some days I embody culinary genius.
I did, however, prepare my fruit tonight. I know how to prepare fruit now. I may have been a little enthusiastic with my raisin tossing in the sieve over the sink. I may have had to pick most of the contents of the sieve back out of the sink. Just remember if you find a piece of Kumara peel in your Christmas pudding it’s good luck, think of it as a pudding charm that won’t break your teeth.
So four Christmas puddings this weekend, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment