So obviously we were having veal and ham cookies for dinner – that was a given. In order to fight off the scurvy I also prepared tossed green salad – and this is quite smart, you make the dressing in the bottom of the bowl first! What I particularly liked was the concept of rubbing the garlic clove over the salad bowl first. So clever sometimes Edmonds.
For some unknown reason I decided that we needed more pastry in our diet so I made a jam tart. I used a whole far of our slightly runny pear
and ginger jam, any recipe that gets rid of a whole jar of jam is a good recipe as far as I’m concerned. It was very pretty in all its glazed golden wonderfulness. I tried to feed the whole thing to the Husband but he revolted and insisted on taking some of it to work with him. It appears that he does have limits…
For some unknown reason I decided that we needed more pastry in our diet so I made a jam tart. I used a whole far of our slightly runny pear
No comments:
Post a Comment